CONTACT ME

Hi! So nice to meet you!

Please share your ideas for delicious, custom desserts below by using the form below.

Customers can expect a reply within 24-hours, including pricing and pick up information. 

Thanks for submitting!

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Deposits of 40% of the total price must be made upon order placement, with the remaining 60% should be paid upon pick up.

All payments can be made via Venmo, CashApp, or PayPal, which are linked below. 

For questions, please contact Wild Flour Custom Bakery at info@wildflourcustoms.com.