ABOUT ME

ASHLEY STRINGER, OWNER

IMG_1814_edited_edited.jpg

Hi! Ashley Stringer here. It's so nice to meet you!

Owner and "sweet treat designer" at Wild Flour Custom Bakery, I bring years of unique design work, responsive customer service, and delicious flavor to any special occasion. I take pride in serving the MidSouth area with high quality, great taste, and impeccable style to meet your dessert needs.

I work directly with customers to bring their unique and beautiful ideas to life. With experience from small classroom treats to large scale wedding cakes and fun, elaborate birthday desserts, I am equipped and excited to elevate your themed occasion!

Be sure to check out photos of my work shown throughout this website, or follow me on Facebook at Wild Flour Custom Bakery. 

Inquiries can be sent via my website using the Contact button below and I will respond within 24 hours. Deposits of 40% of the total price must be made upon order placement, with the remaining 60% should be paid upon pick up. All payments can be made via Venmo, CashApp, or PayPal.